Dear Hayden...I just wanted to take a few moments to send you this little note and tell you how proud of you I am. You probably wont remember this past week(hence the reason for putting this in my blog for you to read one day) but you have been such a wonderful son and big brother. This past weekend was really all about Logan. Logan turning 3, Logan having a big party, going out for Mexican to celebrate and opening lots of gifts. Daddy and I watched you all weekend with such proud hearts as you sincerly enjoyed Logan have a wonderful birthday. We saw you sit back and quietly observe Logan open all his gifts, one by one, not even once did you seem upset or jealous. You are a great brother. You are loved every moment of every day and I am so proud of you. I just wanted to celebrate you too, my sweet Hayden.
10.08.2008
My Sweet Hayden
Dear Hayden...I just wanted to take a few moments to send you this little note and tell you how proud of you I am. You probably wont remember this past week(hence the reason for putting this in my blog for you to read one day) but you have been such a wonderful son and big brother. This past weekend was really all about Logan. Logan turning 3, Logan having a big party, going out for Mexican to celebrate and opening lots of gifts. Daddy and I watched you all weekend with such proud hearts as you sincerly enjoyed Logan have a wonderful birthday. We saw you sit back and quietly observe Logan open all his gifts, one by one, not even once did you seem upset or jealous. You are a great brother. You are loved every moment of every day and I am so proud of you. I just wanted to celebrate you too, my sweet Hayden.